Investing in a good pair of shoes is essential for runners and the ASICS Gel Kayano 26 is the newest shoe that offers maximum protection to runners.
When it comes to creating a healthy running routine for yourself, sporting the right footwear is as important as heading out for those early morning runs. Injury caused by inappropriate shoes can needlessly derail your fitness regime. Invest in a pair of good quality shoes that prevents you from an ankle and foot damage thus making your workouts a more comfortable and pleasant experience.
ASICS is a well-known Japanese brand that offers footwear for fitness enthusiasts and runners. The latest offering from the brand is the Gel Kayano 26, the newest version of its flagship stability series that has been used by runners of all levels for 26 years. The term Gel Kayano comes from the fact that it uses Asics Gel technology that minimises shock and offers maximum protection.
The Gel Kayano has been quite a popular shoe model and with its dedication to excellence, Asics continues to offer runners with increased protection and performance year after year. On its 26th iteration, this all-time favourite Asics stability shoe is here to help runners tackle their long runs with ease. The Kayano 26 is a support shoe that comes with a wide toe box and stable foundation making it quite comfortable and accommodating for most runners, thus excelling in preventing excess pronation.
- The rear and the forefoot comes with GEL technology cushioning system that lessens the shock during impact and toe-off phases, allowing free movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FLYTEFOAM Technology used by ASICS comes with light weight midsole foam in the heel that provides cushioning giving a spring in your step each time the foot hits the ground.
- Jacquard Mesh Upper -Allows your feet to breathe providing exceptional support and comfort over long periods of time.
- AHAR(High Abrasion Rubber) Outsole- It is placed in critical areas reducing excessive wear of the outsole thereby ensuring durability for much longer.
- Cushy EVA Sockliner – provides excellent rebound and cushioning.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM technology- This reduces the weight of the sole unit at the same time retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- SpevaFoam 45 Lasting – uses a 45 degree full length SpevaFoam 45 lasting material that gives you a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- The DUOMAX midsole offers smooth overpronation control by combining two different density materials to reduce the risk of blisters and flat feet.
- Weight: 315g. Heel Height: 22 mm. Forefoot Height: 12 mm.
- Heel to toe Drop-10mm
- Use-Everyday Trainer for overpronating runners with low to flat arches
The Gel Kayano 26 running shoe showcases a vibrant new design to inspire you to unleash the inner runner in you on days when you might need that little extra push, while the additional reflective details provide improved visibility when you’re out after dark.