For biking enthusiasts who spend a lot of time on their bike, the SmartHalo is a pretty handy device to have on board.
With cycling becoming increasingly more competitive, we are constantly looking for more precise data on how well our body, as well as our bike, is performing. Thankfully, technology has improved dramatically and the modern devices out there are capable of capturing and analysing every minute detail.
SmartHalo was built to bring the power of smart biking to every cyclist. A simple yet versatile device that provides navigation, tracks your fitness goals and does much more. Being Bluetooth enabled, It syncs with its companion app turning any regular bike into a powerful smart-bike. It elevates your biking experience without causing any distractions and allowing you to focus on what matters – the road.
- This minimalistic and award-winning navigation interface is permanently on your bike and always there when you need it by seamlessly connecting with your phone to enhance the overall experience.
- An intuitive GPS navigation system helps you to get from point A to point B safely and in the quickest way using intuitive turn-by-turn signals or compass-style navigation.
- The front light will turn on and off automatically when you get on and off your bike. This can also be turned on manually.
- The loud and powerful alarm system protects your bike from thieves as it is secured by a 110dB motion-triggered alarm.
- A powerful fitness tracker that logs your data automatically monitors time, distance, average speed and calories by detecting when you’re riding and when the bike has stopped thereby saving battery life. This helps you set goals and see them in real-time directly on the
- It improves your commute with the help of The Assistant so you stop missing incoming calls and messages when riding your bike.
- To charge your device, only you can remove it using the HaloKey in seconds and plug it through USB.
- Item Dimensions (L x W x H) – 6.6 x 9.7 x 7.9 cm
- Item Weight-195g
- Battery- 1 lithium polymer battery
- Batter life- 3 weeks of 1-hour ride/day
- Screen size-2.5
The product is available on www.amazon.in retailing at INR 18,968.
The SmartHalo brings a lot to the table – a great degree of customization options and great support for Google maps.
For biking enthusiasts who spend a lot of time on their bike, the SmartHalo is pretty handy. In all likelihood, it won’t change the way you use your bike, but it just might make your trips a little easier and more convenient.